TATSoul Wrath Gen2 Tube & Vortex Grip Set – One Box of 20 Round or Magnum 1” Disposable Grips
The newest Wrath Tubes from TATSoul improve on the first generation to provide tattoo artists better ink flow, needle visibility, grip control, and undeniable comfort. The Gen2 Vortex Grip is constructed from a gel-like material specially formulated to provide the most shock absorption. The ergonomically designed grips are custom molded directly on the tube to eliminate spinning and to make the tattooing procedure easier. The Gen2 Vortex Grip provides more comfort overall.
The Wrath Tubes feature smooth contours, a thin profile tip, and precise molding for consistent, exceptional performance. A bonus feature is that the tubes are semi-transparent so that the ink is easily viewable in the tube reservoir. Artists will find their artwork to be more precise than ever with the maximum ink flow and better needle visibility that these tubes provide.
Wrath Gen2 Vortex Tubes are a grip and tube set. It has a 1” grip diameter and an overall length of 4.375”. One box comes with 20 individually packaged, EO gas sterilized sets – each with a Gen2 Vortex Grip and your choice between Round or Magnum Wrath tips.
- Gen2 Vortex grip custom molded directly on tube prevents spinning for better control
- Specially formulated gel-like grip material and ergonomic design provides shock absorption and maximum comfort
- Semi-transparent tint and thin profile Wrath tube allows easy view of ink and maximum flow
- Available with round or magnum tips – first disposable open magnum tip style available in the industry
- Ethylene Oxide Gas sterilized and individually packaged; single use only
- Price per one box of 20 Wrath tubes with Vortex grip